Brit-n-Tea Tour!


I don't know about you, but ever since the Royal Wedding I've had even more of a hankering to visit the U.K. How about you? Well, stop right here.

Crown & Crumpet, San Francisco interior (above)

How about a 12 day tour of England led by Crown & Crumpet owners Amy and Christopher Dean? Sounds amazing to me!

This is a dream tour for all of us antique and tea lovers! Ahh...visit England's poshest estates and get the inside info on everything.

Here are a few highlights:

-a trip to the famous Newark Antique Market where Chris, a former antique dealer, will give you insider tips when shopping the over 4,000 dealers.


-a visit to Althorp, Princess Diana's childhood home


-three nights at The Mermaid Inn, a 14th century coaching inn


-a visit to Woburn Abbey, the ancestral home of the Duchess of Bedford, the originator of afternoon tea


-see a fashion exhibit at the exquisite Brighton Pavilion


-a “behind the scenes” tour of Chatsworth, the family home to the Duke of Devonshire


-the elegant “fashionista tea” at the Berkeley Hotel

I am totally fantasizing about this trip and wondering if I can make it happen! Amy & Chris are the most delightful people, so that makes the trip sound even more enticing. The dates are August 13-25th. Please click here for all of the details including a full itinerary.

Cheers!

Comments

Unknown said…
oh my, that just sounds terrific- must check it out!

Karen
I would love to go! I have always loved everything England, except tea! Ha! The trip sounds amazing.
Kim
lisa golightly said…
OH how loverly would that be ? Once glance inside their darling SF tea parlor and you KNOW these are fun people with great taste !
Hope you can go !
Hi Lynn,
Well, obviously, as I am English and live in England, I won't be needing this tour but, you all must come and see all of the amazing places in the itinerary. I have seen all of them and they are AMAZING. I particularly love Brighton Pavilion. It looks so exotic, built in the middle of a typical English seaside town.
You really must try and go on that trip Lynn. XXXX

Popular Posts