Fanciful Designs on Martha Stewart Tomorrow!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to share that my dear friend Janet's daughter, Noel Solomon of Fanciful Designs is going to be on the Martha Stewart show tomorrow morning! LIVE!

If you haven't heard of Noel, she is one of the most talented young ladies I've ever known. Noel specializes in her passion, paper, by creating one-of-a-kind custom pieces of art for weddings, children, the home and for exclusive retailers throughout the US and Europe. Her creations are truly amazing!

Noel will be in New York tomorrow with Martha making one of her gorgeous handmade oversized paper blooms. I'm bursting at the seams!

Noel's custom color board

{Noel, your "Auntie Lynn" couldn't be more proud of you. Can't wait to watch!}

So, please all of you tune in to the Hallmark channel at 10:00 am and watch Noel create her magic!

Comments

FrenchBlue said…
Thank you Auntie Lynn!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!
UH UH UH!!!
Noel's proud MOM!!!
Unknown said…
So excited to see her in the show! Wow!!!
xoxo
Judy
La Dolfina said…
Amazing!!!!!
So proud of her!
I will tune in for sure!
Thanks for letting me know.
GO NOEL
Noel Solomon said…
Auntie Lynn~!! You are too good to me. Thank you for supporting me and for everything you've done. I wish I could give you a BIG HUG!!! Now not later.

Have a very Happy Easter to you Leif and Vito, Lots of love,
Noel

Popular Posts